
It was glorious. Beautiful, sunny, warm, relaxing, and full of cuddly love. Isaac was precious and smiley and wonderful. I'm a mom. I feel so honored, privileged, and blessed beyond words. We had several "firsts" for Isaac that were so fun to experience with him. First time on a swing. First stroll on a beach. First time to hear the sounds of the ocean, smell the salty sea air. First time on a carousel horse. First picnic in a park. And, as I sit here at the kitchen table typing this, Isaac is in his Bumbo chair on the table in front of me practicing his "mmm" sounds. "M" is for MaMa!! I have never experienced anything more fascinating, captivating, and rewarding. Mommy loves you sweetie!

We started our morning at Lighthouse Point for the Breast Cancer
Walk to Empower. Auntie Ains had a flat tire in her wheel chair, so she and Mia waited for us to complete the 5k. Keith and I walked and pushed Isaac in his stroller. He slept for most of it, and toward the end woke up and enjoyed looking at all the trees and people passing by. Once we finished, we walked around the park and along the beach to swing. Then, we grabbed some sandwiches and went for a picnic. We picked up Tita Jen along the way and we all enjoyed the relaxation of sitting in a lush green park listening to the leaves rustle in the trees. Keith was able to completely relax, finally, because exams are over and he officially finished his didactic year. WAY TO GO BABE!!! It has been wonderful having him around every night and all weekend. Enjoy these pics of our day together on Mother's Day. Sending all our love.
2 comments:
what a visit! Ains & I will never forget all the preciousness of our boy! He's growing up sooo fast and filling up such a huge space in our hearts. XOXOXO Mia & Auntie Ains
Perhaps Little One will inherit his Mamma's love of phonetics.
Happy Mother's Day, Doll.
Post a Comment